Monday, May 14, 2012

Could life be any busier?

While I would like to think that I am trying to be more active at this, it seems like life has other things in mind. Since my last post, we have purchased a home in Banning, CA. We are certainly enjoying the home and the area.

My drive to work isn't that bad (about 20 minutes or so) depending on the time I leave. Work has been keeping me busy and challenged. I have plenty to do, but not enough time in the day to complete as much as I would prefer.

The family is doing well. Nehemiah started crawling a month or so ago and he has been non-stop. Karalynn is doing a great job with the kids, but I know that she is tired and quite often exhausted by the end of the day.

We did some work on the yard this past weekend. Kara planted her herb garden and I mowed the "lawn," which is mostly weeds. Kara also spend some time weeding the backyard to prep it for use.

I will try to add a few pictures of the house in the near future since the interior has been decorated and the exterior is what it is for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment